Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tallent Show

I participated in the talent show!! I made a stop motion video of my artwork that I've done in Jerusalem while Chaille, McCall, and Tawni danced to it. It was beautiful! I will put the video online once I get home (that's so sad to say). For now, here are the few things I've done. I wish I had done more here, but this is only the beginning. 

The first one was the one was a quick watercolor and pen painting of the city. 

Here is the garden tomb in pen and charcoal. I did this on a sabbath afternoon while sitting at the tomb. 

This is a 15 minute sketch in pen of a boat on the Bosperus. I did this from a picture after coming back from Turkey. 

And finally, my biggest work in progress--the city in watercolor. I've spent many sabbath afternoons on this one. All to be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment