Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me

 I had an amazing birthday thanks to all the wonderful people here!! They made me this cute sign and Chaille gave me the awesome sweatshirt I'm wearing. I wanted to buy it last week, but I didn't. She surprised me with it!
A group of us went to the Garden of Gethsemane after church. It was gorgeous. We got to walk around the garden (it's behind a gate) and go into the church there.
 Lizzy was perfect and played me songs on her violin! I'm obsessed. I recorded the entire thing. She even let me play it and is going to give me lessons!
 My roommate Jacque gave me a wonderful surprise. She managed to get me a birthday letter from Elder Langford!!! I've known her for barely two weeks!! I don't know how she did it, but it was so thoughtful. Best day ever. 

At dinner everyone sang to me and I blew out a candle on an apple pie pastry-ish dessert. They all wrote me birthday notes. Everyone here is amazing! I also felt so much love from home. Thank you everyone for the emails and messages!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment