Thursday, March 21, 2013

Snorkeling in Eilat

  
Today we drove 4 hours down to Eilat!! It was a desert and then suddenly we got to the Red Sea and it was paradise!!  We spent 4 hours on the beach snorkeling just off the shore!

There were so many fish! I even saw an octopus!!

Snorkeling masks aren't very flattering, but look how clear the water is! It was turquoise!

We watched scuba divers below us looking at the incredible reef. 

Just swimming with the fish in the Red Sea!

Then we  realized there was a lot of potential with my water camera, so we got distracted from the fish and had an America's Next Top Model photo shoot.

The masks get me every time.

After snorkeling we walked along the coast to enjoy frozen yogurt and the shops.




It was a Hebrew version of Florida!

It was another amazing day! I'm living the dream. If I still haven't convinced my sisters to come here--don't worry, I still have a month left! 

No comments:

Post a Comment